Wasn't that some crap!! I'm pissed about Anna though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
what a jaw dropper that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must have told him (Michael) if he got their guy out he would get his son back.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Wasn't that some crap!! I'm pissed about Anna though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
all i gotta say is holy [censored]
what an episode
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
i never seen that coming....wtf???
im so confused right now? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
and does he kill Eko next week??? looks like he is taking out everyone from the tail section of the plane, WTF????????????
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
my guess is there's another twist coming...maybe they got in his mind or something...or maybe he's killing them off for a reason...maybe he's not the one killing them
geez...looks like an interesting next few weeks
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I didn't see it coming either....yeah it will be, I liked Eko though dang it...and Libby Hurley may never know that she was in the crazy hospital with him
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
yeah i got a hard time believing she would die...i think shes more likely to be captured than anything, i think thatll get hurley motivated and he'll start taking some action...uhhh...what is gonna happen to michael though
the thing says he controls their fate now...i wonder what that means...he's gotta know something, he has to have some value or theyd just lock his butt up
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Argh!! To heck with all of those people. Don't you people understand I lost my little chalupa, Anna Lucia!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Crazy episode!
Bookmarks